Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Question

What do you do when someone kisses you while you're still deciding whether or not you want to kiss them? I ask because that just happened to me. I was so perplexed by the situation that I actually drove past my own house on the way home and had to park down the street when I realized where I was. I politely kissed back, but I pulled away as soon as possible and made some lighthearted remarks and literally trotted to my parked car. What would you do in that situation??

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to comment on this when I first read this, but just getting to it now. This is such an uncomfortable situation. I once dated a guy for a couple years, then swore off men after it ended badly. A year later, I met a guy and we went out a few times. On maybe our 2nd or 3rd time hanging out, he tried to make out with me in the back of his friend's car while his friend was driving. Not ok. I'd been on dating hiatus for a year and now my first trip back is with someone who makes a move that's not ok over the age of 16? I was so turned off that I ended it almost immediately afterwards. His last name also rhymed with a word for male genitalia, so we were actually doomed from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I assumed you were in high school on the first read through. Why don't guys understand when it is and isn't acceptable to get their mack on??

    ReplyDelete