Monday, December 12, 2011

Internet Gems! and a Random Text

The internet has been providing some great insights into dating and romance lately. Behold:

-How ladies should act in the company of gentlemen. Tips from 1938.
-A Bad Case of the Dates. Absolutely love these dating horror stories!
-The worst, post-date stalker-y email ever. Clearly the guy has issues; this is truly a lesson in what not to do.

Also, a little bit of insight into my recent dating life. I went on two dates with a guy. He was weird at the end of the second date and I pretty much put him out of my mind after that (which was about 10 days ago). Today I get this text message:

Just to let you know, I'm in a horrible emotional state right now fur [sic] several reasons and I'm not really feeling like dating. I'm sorry.

After a few minutes, I started to feel bad for the guy because I really have no idea what's going on with him and it sounds bad. But my first reaction - Yeah, dude, not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment